Thursday, January 19, 2012

Scripture Power

Scriptures are truly an amazing thing to have in our lives. It can bring amazing realizations and comfort if we study them on a daily basis. Today in my scripture study I happened upon this scripture found in Alma 34:41 which says

"But that ye have patience, and bear with those afflictions, with a firm hope that ye shall one day rest from all your afflictions."

What a beautiful scripture to come across. No, I'm not passing through some great affliction or trial, but little things in life do add up and become a heavy weight in my life and I have not dealt with them very patiently. This scripture helps me remember that I need patience because I know the Lord will help me through trials.

If you are down, passing through an affliction, having a disagreement with someone, find yourself impatient, or are just stressed out, please remember this scripture. It will help you so very much in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment